Our courses are aimed at providing participants with the tools to face admission tests in the best possible way: with the help of a teacher, our students will learn the most effective techniques to solve tests and the best strategies to manage stress and use the time they have at their disposal on the day of the test.
All of the subjects featured in the admission tests will be covered in the course:
- Logic, problem solving and text comprehension
Moreover, the course will feature a module on time and stress management in order to help the participants to find the best way to approach the test.
The program for both course types will be modulated according to the degree of difficulty and the specificities of the test, and will feature:
- An initial evaluation test and a final simulation of the exam that will mimic the official admission test. The initial evaluation test for the Medicine and Surgery, the Dentistry and Dental Implantology – Dental School and the Healthcare Professions courses will be available a few days before the start of the lessons
- Extensive discussion of the subjects that will be featured in the test and guided exercises carried out through video-lessons
- Focus on techniques that help to solve exercises faster and to manage stress
- Access to further readings on every subject through the WeSchool platform, where you will be able to ask questions to the teachers
At the end of the course, every participant will receive feedback about their achievements, based on the test simulation results.